Here are the rules.
Here is the graphic:
So, in the same spirit I offer up 5 blogs. I have specifically excluded the eight other special blogs already awarded.
Clinical Psychology and Psychiatry - a closer look
Health Care Renewal
The Last Psychiatrist
Peter Rost Blog
Given the limit of five, I have closen five others that deserve more thinking attention (and with no insult intended to the many other great blogs I read):
- The amazing and fearless Vera Sharav at the Alliance for Human Research Protection
- Seroxat Secrets A fascinating and excellent example of what our patients can achieve when us doctors don't care about the scientific evidence underlying the drugs we prescribe. A detailed and persistent probing of the functioning and malfunctioning of the UK drug regulator (the MHRA) and GlaxoSmithKline.
- From the great John Mack -The Pharma Marketing Blog
- Sisyphus’ Ledge by a thoughtful psychiatrist with bipolar disorder.
- And the ever amusing and intelligent Rita Pal of NHS Exposed now on the NHS Exposed Blog