The 2008 Pharma Competitive Intelligence (CI) Conference on Sept. 15-17 in New Jersey.
"This is one of the best and largest gathering of pharma Competitive Intelligence professionals".
Who is speaking?
Here is a sampling of the many pharma speakers:
- Monika Giese, Head Global Competitive Intelligence, Novartis Pharma AG
- Jerry Hoffman, Manager-Global Competitive Intelligence Strategy, Eli Lilly & Co.
- Daniel Pascheles, Vice President, Global Competitive Intelligence, Merck
- Renee Pierson, Global Intelligence Leader, Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Services
- Chandra Ramanathan, Director, Global Business and Competitive Intelligence, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Craig McHenry, Senior Director, Competitor Insights, Wyeth
We don't really want to explain, but probably stuff that interferes with honest science and honest people. Perhaps spying and some bullying. Perhaps things like:
- Procter and Gamble goes dumpster diving
- Another P&G spying case
- P&G in yet another spying case
- A company employs "traditional and standard" methods to avoid exposure
- Wyeth and the bullying of Dr Hampshire (or see here)
- GSK and the intimidation of Dr Buse
- P&G and the Mysterious incident of Dr Purple
See The Ethics of Competitive Intelligence
If we are competing, why are we all there?
Depends who we are competing with
So who is the competition?
Proponents of the doctrine that black is black.
"There was a society of men among us,
bred from their youth in the art of proving,
by word multiplied for the purpose,
that white is black and black is white
according to how they are paid".